Sunday 29 September 2013

Schoolboy error!



Yes, just 6 days to go now!

This time next week, it'll all be over and life will return to some form of normality.

OK, so I admit it, I've committed a schoolboy error... over did it at the weekend - the weekend before the event!  Found out from Luke at work today that I should be winding down to race day not cranking it up. Sore joints and twinge in my knee... could this spell disaster!? Ended up limping my way into work this morning. Think I'd better take it easy for the rest of the week and hope things improve by Sunday! 

Wonder if I'll keep running or if I'll go back to the rather more sedentary life style that I had before, with the ever expanding waistline that accompanies it?

Need to get behind the fund raising this week in a final push to raise as much money as we can. I know I've been banging on about the running, but it's still only a means to an end. 

Do pass this link on and get as many people following as possible. Remember, its easy to give. Just go to:-  www.give.net/cyo

Thanks

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment